The Imperial City (Cities of Wonder 3)
Cities of Wonder, Independent, Supplements
The Imperial City was once the heart of a mighty empire, but generations ago a pair of powerful dragons laid it to waste then claimed its burned-out ruins as their lair. Now, over a hundred years later, they and their progeny still hold unquestioned rule over these lands. Will your brave heroes dare to enter their territory and explore these ancient ruins?
Will you find treasures untold, or will the savage dragons leave your bones to bleach in the sun?
The Imperial City includes the following:
- A complete and detailed description of the history and geography of this once-mighty city
- Maps of the Imperial City and the Emperor’s Palace
- Six NPCs who make their homes in or around the shadow of this fallen metropolis
- Six unique, powerful dragons who lurk in the ruins of the Imperial City
- Ten short plot seeds
- Two full-length adventures — one for mighty heroes, the other for adventurers at the beginning of their careers
Cities of Wonder is a line of books envisioned by Bill “teh ebil bunneh” Keyes, each describing a city, town, village, neighborhood, fortification, space station, caravanserai, or some other place that people live, play, and work. They’re system-neutral with a focus on people, places, and adventures, so no matter what you play you can use them. You can effortlessly slot them into an existing campaign world, either your own or a published world.