Freedom Squadron Field Manual
Maps & Play Aids
Freedom Squadron, Savage Worlds, Supplements
The year is 2051. World War III only ended two years ago. Even as the world rebuilds from the conflagration, a massive organization engages in a terrible conspiracy to bring humanity to their knees. VENOM uses military might, criminal undertakings, weird science, occult mysteries, and economic warfare to attack humanity and install their mighty leader, VENOM
Commander, firmly in control of the world.
Enter Freedom Squadron, an international special mission force under the auspices of the United Nations. Composed of elite soldiers, sailors, pilots, special agents, first responders, and more, Freedom Squadron is dedicated to protecting the Earth from VENOM and other terrible forces and strange, mysterious dangers.
Based on the board game VENOM Assault from SpyGlass Games, Freedom Squadron brings high-octane military action-adventure to Savage Worlds! The new Freedom Squadron Field Manual core rulebook contains everything you need, updated and compatible with Savage Worlds Adventure Edition!
- Vocation Frameworks like Athlete, Combat Engineer, Guerilla Fighter, Medic, Ninja, Pilot, Sailor, Soldier, Spy, and many more!
- Hero’s Journey Specialization Tables such as Black Ops, Close Quarters Combat, Command, Intelligence, Naval Operations, Special Operations, Tech & Engineering, and more!
- New Edges, including Action Pet, Carnage Corps, Fighting Style, Operational Planning, Strange DNA, Zone Specialist, and more!
- Focuses and Masteries, special enhancements to skills!
- Tons of Gear – weapons, armor, vehicles, and more for both Freedom Squadron and VENOM!
- Character stats for heroes and villains like General Steel, VENOM Commander, Mirage, Vipress, and more!
Grab this manual and get started on earning your code name, Recruit! Welcome to Freedom Squadron!
Requires Savage Worlds (sold separately).